Attracting Employees in Rural Alberta - Creative ways to be an "Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇʀ ᴏғ Cʜᴏɪᴄᴇ"
What will be covered -
- Why it's hard to hire right now - the changing nature of work
- Impacts of COVID
- Designing a good job - enticing your target audience
- Finding the right people - know how to "SELL" your job - advertising, referrals
- Recruitment processes - how to screen for fit by designing a good process
- Retaining Employees - hiring is only half the battle, keeping them is the hard part
Our Presenter is Erin Melnychuk
A community economic developer, who focuses on harnessing local knowledge and talent.
Erin works for an award winning nonprofit called Momentum and instructs at Mount Royal University. She is not your typical business leader. Her passion for this work stems from the belief that we can create our own community identities through "do it yourself" solutions
|Event Date||October 19, 2021 - 1:00 pm|
|Event End Date||October 19, 2021 - 3:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||September 28, 2021 - 8:00 am|
|Cut off date||October 18, 2021 - 6:00 pm|
|Individual Price||$20 Dollars|